HDD - HPA | DCO Tool
- Create HPA and DCO areas.
- Reset HPA and DCO ranges to factory parameters
(Restore full disk capacity / properties).
- Immediate status display of HPA, DCO, LBA, and SMART values with
highlighting changed factory settings.
- Executable directly under Windows.
The program offers the following options:
- Create HPA (temporary or permanent) and DCO areas.
- A hard disk size changed via HPA can be reset to the factory settings (temporary or permanent).
- If the DCO values of a hard disk were changed, these can be reset to the factory settings.
- USB / SATA or SATA with USB adapter *3 Hard disks are supported.
- Detailed overview of the „ATA information“ of all connected hard drives.
- Overview of the system properties (IP address, processor, memory, etc.).
- Output of the SMART status and problems such as „reassigned sectors“.
- After the start immediate quick overview for each hard drive with:
Manufacturer/Model including firmware version + serial number + capacity and
Status: from ATA password, HPA/DCO, security settings, SMART
- Forensics: A change in the disk size (Current capacity/HPA/DCO) is immediately displayed after start and displayed in the „ATA information“ (hidden sectors).
- Support for Windows *5 7/8/8.1/10 (each 32/64 bit version).
- German and English are supported completely, including the help.
- 1 year free updates and technical email support included in the purchase price.
Software from Germany
*3 A compatible USB adapter is required.
*5 Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and / or other countries.
Other company names and product names herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.